Reichl und Partner Digital was founded in 1999 and is an independently managed unit within the agency group.
Our projects range from eCommerce, platforms, marketplaces to corporate websites. Our team currently consists of 25 digital rockstars. The vision “Creating outstanding digital Experiences made for human needs” is deep in our DNA.
The agency group consists of 170 creative and knowledge workers and we cover all areas of communication: From classic advertising, to media, PR, social media, business model innovation and digital topics. Our strong service portfolio, which is always holistically conceived, differentiates us from all other digital agencies.
We are looking for a creative Digital Director to lead our company’s digital presence and activities. As a Digital Director, you will be required to drive website traffic, develop and execute digital marketing campaigns, monitor and interpret analytical data, and optimize the functionality of our digital infrastructure and ecosystem as well as our customers.
To be a successful Digital Director, you should have excellent marketing skills and demonstrate strong leadership qualities. A qualified Digital Director should have extensive knowledge of the digital ecosystem and be able to implement digital marketing strategies that result in increased revenue.
Digital Director Responsibilities:
- Meet with marketing and design teams to define advertising strategies as well as requirements
- Conduct market research using techniques such as A/B testing to guide marketing strategy
- Develop and implement digital advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness, website traffic, and revenue
- Management of project staff, schedules and budgets
- Review and proofread all digital content such as blogs, social media content, ads, and website copy
- Ensuring the efficiency and optimization of the digital ecosystem through SEO, SEM and SMO
- Oversee and manage digital activities including websites, e-commerce, and social media.
- Monitoring and interpretation of digital analyses
- Create and present digital marketing reports and analytics for feedback
- Keeping up with the latest consumer and marketing trends and technological advancements
Digital Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, digital media or related field
- 4 years of experience in advertising, digital media, or similar.
- Mastery of digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manage, Hubspot and Mailchimp.
- Good understanding of e-commerce and CMS platforms such as WordPress, Shopify or Shopware.
- Familiarity with all major social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, and YouTube
- Excellent understanding of digital practices such as SEO, SEM, SMO and PPC.
- Adaptability, versatility, and the ability to stay abreast of consumer and marketing trends and technological advances
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and project management skills
Our Soft Benefits:
- One fixed day home office on any day
- Central agency location
- Training budget (events, eLearning, books …)
- Company fitness offers (fitness studio membership)
- Coffee and drinks as much as you can drink
- Every Tuesday there are fresh croissants
- Gin Thursday takes place every Thursday
- 1 x per quarter we go out for dinner as a team
You can find all Fringe Benefits here
Even if we don’t have a specific job offer for this position at the moment, we would be happy to receive your application at email@example.com, because we always have room for good talent in our team. We ask for your understanding that due to the current pandemic we can only accept employees who fulfill the requirements of the green passport.