Reichl und Partner Digital was founded in 1999 and is an independently managed unit within the agency group.
Our projects range from eCommerce, platforms, marketplaces to corporate websites. Our team currently consists of 25 digital rockstars. The vision “Creating outstanding digital Experiences made for human needs” is deep in our DNA.
The agency group consists of 170 creative and knowledge workers and we cover all areas of communication: From classic advertising, to media, PR, social media, business model innovation and digital topics. Our strong service portfolio, which is always holistically conceived, differentiates us from all other digital agencies.
Specifically, we are looking for a Customer Consultant & Project Manager with the following skills:
- Customer contact experience advantageous
- Experience in project management for digital products an advantage
- Dealing with Jira and Confluence
- Strong affinity for online technologies and web applications
- Structured thinking and working as well as understanding of complex interrelationships
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, persistence and assertiveness.
- Confident and personable appearance
- Accurate, independent way of working, initiative and ability to work in a team characterize you
- Experience with Google Analytics and CMS like WordPress
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Project Management
- Customer advisory service
- Budget and schedule planning
- Collaboration on online strategies and concepts as well as presentations of ideas and representation of the agency to the client
- One of the core tasks is customer support and managing their concerns after a project launch
- Your primary goal is to keep the customer happy & always provide a listening ear as well as support
- Coordination of customer requirements with perfect project management within the team
- Testing of implemented functions from development before they go to the customer
- Creation of user manuals for the customer
- Holding trainings for the editors of the client
Our Soft Benefits:
- One fixed day home office on any day
- Central agency location
- Training budget (events, eLearning, books …)
- Company fitness offers (fitness studio membership)
- Coffee and drinks as much as you can drink
- Every Tuesday there are fresh croissants
- Gin Thursday takes place every Thursday
- 1 x per quarter we go out for dinner as a team
You can find all Fringe Benefits here
Depending on education and work experience, an annual gross salary starting at € 35,000 can be expected.
We look forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date. Please send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org