We are seeking an Executive Assistant to perform various administrative duties and support the CEO of our company.
As Executive Assistant you are the right hand of the management. You will support the CEO in the day-to-day business. In addition, you will prepare incoming information, create and design presentations and take care of the preparation and follow-up of meetings. They perform coordination and organizational work, maintain contacts and prepare decisions.
The person should be well organized, have excellent time management skills, and have a self-starting work ethic. We are looking for a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. In addition, the person handles time pressure well, has a fundamentally positive attitude, is flexible, and has vision. More importantly, it is discreet and keeps sensitive information to itself.
Objective of this role
- Primary responsibility for supporting the CEO, supporting the executive team as needed to ensure business goals are met and operations are running efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes to support management across the organization, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite and improve workflows
- Manage communication between the management, executive team and employees.
- Plan and orchestrate tasks to ensure executive priorities are met, business objectives are achieved, and practices are adhered to
- Manage the CEO’s professional and personal schedules, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, travel arrangements, and client management
- Coordinate scheduling and calendar management and manage content and information flow.
- Manage, coordinate and arrange travel and travel-related activities, including hotel bookings, transportation and coordination of reservations.
- Perform administrative and clerical duties, create spreadsheets and maintain Hubspot CRM.
- Professionalism and strict confidentiality in the handling of all documents
- Organization of team communication and planning of events, both internal and external
Skills and qualifications
- Professional experience as Executive Assistant as an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools and the ability to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player
- Enjoyment of challenges
- Experience in monitoring budgets and expenses as an asset
- Experience in the development of internal processes and filing systems as an advantage
Our Soft Benefits:
- One fixed day home office on any day
- Central agency location
- Training budget (events, eLearning, books …)
- Company fitness offers (fitness studio membership)
- Coffee and drinks as much as you can drink
- Every Tuesday there are fresh croissants
- Gin Thursday takes place every Thursday
- 1 x per quarter we go out for dinner as a team
You can find all Fringe Benefits here
Depending on training and professional experience, an annual gross salary of 30.000 – 40.000 Euro to be expected.
We look forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date. Please send directly to email@example.com
We ask for your understanding that due to the current pandemic we only accept employees who fulfill the requirements of the green passport.