System Administrator (m/f)
Full-time 40 hrs.
You have practical experience in supporting IT infrastructures, especially web servers? You are a team player, you work precisely and you approach problems analytically? For our location in Linz we are looking for a System Administrator (m/f).
- Service and further development of company internal IT infrastructures (server & bak
- Further development of front-end frameworks for major customers
- Collaboration with the backend development team
- Examination and analysis of error log files
- Documentation of best practice solutions
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support
- Completed technical education (eg HTL, FH or University)
- Relevant professional experience in comparable positions
- Experience in administration and monitoring applications
- Strong affinity for online technologies and web applications
- Broad knowledge of PHP and databases
- Experience in CMS is an advantage
- Structured working ethos, strong quality awareness
- Analytical approach to problems
- Good social skills, team player
- Ability to keep your nerves even in stressful situations
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists in all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including soonest possible start date, photo and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to receiving your application!