Quality & Support Manager (m/f)
Full-time 40 hrs.
You enjoy working in the field of quality assurance and you know everything about websites and online shops? You are a team player, you work precisely and you never lose your friendliness? For our location in Linz we are looking for a Quality & Support Manager (m/f).
- Implementation of user interfaces in close coordination with conception and web design
- Further development of front-end frameworks for major customers
- Collaboration with the backend development team
Your Requirement Profile
- Completed technical education (eg HTL, FH or University) or relevant professional experience as a frontend developer
- Enthusiasm for new technologies in the areas of UI / UX / mobile / responsive
- Precise, independent working method, initiative and teamwork
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists in all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including soonest possible start date, photo and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to receiving your application!