Account Director (m/f)
Full-time 40 hrs.
You have a analytic, a holistic and an entrepreneurial mindset? You are capable of leading people, you consult your clients proactively and you are experienced in online marketing? For our location in Linz we are looking for an Account Director (m/f).
- Competent contact person for clients and colleagues
- Responsible for client budgets as well as leading the consulting team
- Coordination of conception, creation and programming
- Development of online strategies and concepts
- Presentation of ideas and agency representation in front of the customer
- Coordination with the other units of REICHLUNDPARTNER
- Completed training, apprenticeship or education (e.g. FH or university)
- A minimum of 3 yrs. experience in comparable positions
- Good understanding of brands and economic correlations
- Basic technical know-how
- Affinity for creative tasks
- Analytical thinking, a holisitc mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ideally, experience in eCommerce and content management systems, newsletter marketing, Google tools (AdWords, Analytics, …), SEO
- Excellent computer skills and a good understanding of numbers
- Communicative skills in German and English
- Precise, independant working ethos
- Interested in developing further, especially in online marketing
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists in all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including soonest possible start date, photo and salary requirements to email@example.com . We look forward to receiving your application!