Junior Art Director (m/f)
Full time 40 hrs.
You enjoy realizing ideas, you prefer imagining everything visually and you meet the taste of the customers? But you also like to implement the ideas of others and you are a real team player? For our location in Linz we are looking for a Junior Art Director (m/f).
- Visual and typographic implementation of communication strategies and design techniques
- Implementing campaigns with other creatives
- Development of design ideas and their media-appropriate implementation including storyboards
- Development of design ideas for sales promotions (display & brochure)
- Implementation of various advertising materials such as folders, brochures, flyers etc.
- Design of exhibition stands and fair booth as well as POS material
Your Requirement Profile
- Ideally, successfully completed graphic studies
- Knowledge of classic and digital media
- Inventiveness, teamwork and the will to develop further professionally
- Disciplined working style, a stylistic sense for aesthetics and a good taste
- Craftmanship and extensive knowledge of technical possiblities in design, typography, photography, FFF and illustration
- Knowledge of different printing techniques and types, font types and legal restrictions in advertising
- Expertise in all design and reproduction techniques
- Foreign language skills
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
They work in an agency group of 170 generalists and specialists in all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
Because we always want to be big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
The best accessible by public transport location, the supply of mineral water, coffee, fruit and other goodies and nice colleagues make for a pleasant working environment.
We have aroused your interest? Send your detailed application stating the earliest possible starting date, photo and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your application!