Art Director (m/f)
Full-time 40 hrs.
You enjoy working in a team, you like to develop ideas and give new impulses? And you also appreciate the ideas of your colleagues and implement them in an original way? For our location in Linz we are looking for an Art Director (m/f).
- Responsible for visual and typographic implementation of communication strategies and design tools
- Joint conception of campaigns with other creatives
- Development of design ideas and their media-appropriate implementation incl. storyboards
- Development of design ideas for sales promotions (display & brochure)
- Implementation of various advertising materials such as folders, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Designing exhibition stands as well as POS material
- Completed education at an technical art school, a private art school, a state art school or an academy
- Inventiveness and judgment of the advertising effect
- Disciplined in working, esthetic sense for style and taste
- Craftsmanship and extensive knowledge of technical design possibilities in design, typography, photography, FFF and illustration
- Knowledge of various printing methods and types, typefaces and legal restrictions in advertising
- Expertise in design and reproduction techniques
- Foreign language skills
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists coming from all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including your soonest possible start date, photo and salary requirements to email@example.com. We are looking forward to receiving your application!