Account Director (m/f)
Full-time 40 hrs.
You are experienced in customer service, especially in account management? You are motivated to develop strategies and plan their implementation? For our location in Linz we are looking for an Account Director (m/f).
- Responsibility for customer budgets and contact person with expertise
- Order acceptance and processing
- Coordination of creative people, production and specialists in the individual areas of marketing communication
- Competent assessment of proposals and ideas
- Presentation of ideas and agency representation in front of the customer
- Job submission and processing of the campaign
- Coordination of simultaneously running projects
- Creation of briefings and presentations
- Commercial education, commercial school, graduation or university degree.
- Several years of experience as account manager, advertising assistant or consultant and/or product or marketing manager
- Analytical approach, holistic thinking & entrepreneurial perspective
- Good leadership skills and an affinity for dealing with people
- Initiative and convincing personality
- Good knowledge of economic relationships
- Great interest in creative processes
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists in all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including soonest your possible start date, photo and salary requirements to email@example.com. We are looking forward to receiving your application!