Media Director (m/f)
Full-time 40 hrs.
You have a good sense of numbers and you know the market? You have several years of professional experience, you think analytically and you always keep an eye on the budget? For our location in Linz we are looking for a Media Director (m/f).
- Operational and professional leadership of the media unit
- Responsibility for the selection of advertising media, buying time slots
- Responsibility for client budgets and competent contact person
- Development of a media strategy, selection of relevant media to achieve objectives
- Media disposition and control regarding usage and invoicing
- Weighting of media data
- Interpretation of planning results, deriving recommendations
- Presentation of ideas and agency representation in front of the client
- Cooperation with the other units of REICHLUNDPARTNER
- Consulting clients and further development of personal knowledge
- Proper education (e.g. graduation or university)
- Several years of professional expierence as a media director, media planner or in the advertising/publishing industry
- Extensive knowledge regarding advertising media and possible advertising effects
- Completion of special media courses (e.g. WIFI or BFI)
- Analytical mindset, conceptional thinking and entrepreneurial perspective
- Good leadership qualities, affinity for dealing with people
- Convincing personality showing initiative
- Broad knowledge of economic correlations
- Highly interested in creative processes
- Language skills
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists coming from all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including soonest possible start date, photo and salary requirements to email@example.com . We are looking forward to receiving your application!