Production & Art Buying Manager (m/f)
Full time 40 hrs.
You just like organizing and you have a strong hands-on mentality? You are outgoing and sociable, you think creatively and you have some practical experience in creating? For our location in Linz we are looking for a Production & Art Buying Manager (m/f).
- Service point for the creation, hub between creation and consulting
- Contact point for photographers, illustrators, film and music producers
- Researching special suppliers
- Procurement of offers, preparation of schedules and placing of orders
- Responsibility for the procurement of images/visuals
- Image research and selection
- Issuing orders to suppliers
- Ensuring quality and delivery dates
- Clarifying usage rights and other cost-related issues
- Good general education
- Sense for aesthetics
- Practical experience in as many as possible areas of creation (illustration, photography, film, music etc.)
- Organizing talent
- Good language skills
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists coming from all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including your soonest possible start date, photo and salary requirements to email@example.com . We are looking forward to receiving your application!