Office Manager (m/f)
Full-time 40 hrs.
You are friendly, helpful and you are a talent, when it comes to organizing? You keep the overview, you enjoy coordination tasks and you have good computer skills? For our location in Linz we are looking for an Office Manager (m/f).
- First contact point for clients at the front board or on the phone
- Support of the CEO teams
- Preparation of presentations
- Coordination of appointments
- Administrative tasks such as organizing courier service, taxis, conference rooms, catering, flights, hotels etc.
- Cooperation with the other units of REICHLUNDPARTNER
- Good education (e.g. graduation or university degree)
- Organizational talent who loves tidiness
- Friendly and always a good mood, polite conversational tone
- Perfect skills in MS Office, touch typing
- Responsive and adaptable, also in unexpected situations
- Convincing personality showing initiative
- Good English skills verbally and written
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists coming from all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including your soonest possible start date, photo and salary requirements to email@example.com . We are looking forward to receiving your application!