IT Manager (m/f)
Full-time 40 hrs.
Your computer skills are exceptional and you have several years of experience as an IT Manager? You are interestes in advertising, you work precisely and you enjoy searching for new solutions? For our location in Linz we are looking for an IT Manager (m/f).
- Smooth processing of IT
- Recommendations for purchasing hardware and software
- Constant research of new solutions
- Support of the CEO teams
- Support of the IT Director
- Cooperation with the other units of REICHLUNDPARTNER
- Good education (e.g. computer science)
- Several years of professional experience
- Knowledge in using Adobe CC and customary software, 1st level support min.
- Solution-oriented understanding of problems
- Personal interest in the advertising industry
- Responsive and adaptable, in unexpected situations as well
- Precise way of working, stress-resistant personality
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists coming from all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including your soonest possible start date, photo and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . We are looking forward to receiving your application!