BMD Financial Accountant (m/f)
Full-time 40 hrs.
You have a keen sense for numbers and you are a real team player? You work precisely and have good computer skills? For our location in Linz we are looking for a BMD Financial Accountant (m/f).
- Organization and monitoring of all accounting tasks including financial accounting, operational accounting, receivables and payables, annual and interim statements, bank and bank transactions, invoicing and dunning, cost controlling
- On time payment of social security contributions and taxes
- Monitoring of bank transfers
- Review of compliance with existing tariff regulations and labor law
- Cooperation with the other units of REICHLUNDPARTNER
- Several years of professional experience in business accounting
- Good education such as HAK, HAS or higher business education
- Analytical thinking, a keen sense of numbers
- Computer skills to operate the programms of BMD Accounting
- Specific expertise and a precise working style
- Reliable personality
- Excellent understanding of numbers
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists coming from all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including your soonest possible start date, photo and salary requirements to email@example.com . We are looking forward to receiving your application!