Backend Developer (m/f)
Full time 40 hrs.
You are interested in the development of portals, websites and web applications? You are enthusiastic about new technologies, show initiative and are a real team player? For our location in Linz we are looking for a Frontend Developer (m/f).
- Technical conception and implementation of portals, websites and web applications
- Collaboration with Web Design and Frontend Development
- If you are interested in cooperation in the frontend development
Your Requirement Profile
- Completed technical education (eg HTL, FH or University)
- Several years of experience are an advantage, but not a must
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, experience with CMS
- Knowledge in symfony or similar frameworks desired
- Enthusiasm for new technologies in web development
- Precise, independent working method, initiative and teamwork
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists in all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including soonest possible start date, photo and salary requirements to email@example.com . We look forward to receiving your application!