Graphic Designer (m/f)
Full-time 40 hrs.
You enjoy working in a team, you like to develop ideas and give new impulses? And you also appreciate the ideas of your colleagues and implement them in an original way? For our location in Linz we are looking for a Graphic Designer (m/f).
- Planning and development of visual ideas
- Conveying content-related messages through visual designs
- Creating symbol and wordmarks, newsletters, direct mails, end-user packages, catalogues, brochures, print ads, books, posters, displays etc.
- Developing design ideas for promotional activities (display & brochure)
- Visualizing information, developement and product design
- Creating and developing exhibition stands and fair booths as well as POS material
- Profound and vivid imagination as well as a feeling for aesthetics
- Know-how regarding design tools: graphics, design, typography, photography, illustration and printing techniques
- Technical college or university degree in communication desing, visual communication, graphic design and majors such as advertising design, illustration, copmuter design, DTP, CAD, audiovisual possibilities
- Full of ideas and capable of evaluating advertising effects
- Disciplined working style, a stylistic sense for aesthetics and a good taste
- Craftmanship and extensive knowledge of technical possiblities in design, typography, photography, FFF and illustration
- Knowledge of different printing techniques and types, font types and legal restrictions in advertising
- Expertise in all design and reproduction techniques
- Foreign language skills
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists coming from all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including your soonest possible start date, photo and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your application!