Accounting Assistant (m/f)
Full-time 40 hrs.
You have a keen sense for numbers and you are a real team player? You work precisely and have good computer skills? For our location in Linz we are looking for an Accounting Assistant (m/f).
- Supporting business administration
- Processing incoming and outgoing invoices
- Monitoring of bank transfers
- Documentation of suppliers and clients
- Cooperation with the other units of REICHLUNDPARTNER
- Good education such as HAK, HAS or higher business education
- Comprehensive computer skills
- Precise working mentality
- Analytical understanding, a keen sense of numbers
- Team player, but also independent
We offer you an exciting and varied job in one of the most powerful agency groups in Austria, with locations in Linz and Vienna.
You work in an agency group consisting of 170 generalists and specialists coming from all areas of marketing communication. Your immediate team does not include more than 25 colleagues.
As we are big enough for complex tasks, but also small enough for a personal and individual support of our customers.
Our location can easily be reached with public transportation and offers you a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues as well as mineral water, coffee, fruits and other goodies for free.
You are interested? Please send your detailed application including your soonest possible start date, photo and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . We are looking forward to receiving your application!