Founded in Linz in September 1988, REICHLUNDPARTNER is today one of the most powerful agency groups in German-speaking countries.
We cover all areas of marketing communication. Of our 170 permanent employees more than 100 work in Linz.
Our agency is big enough to solve complex tasks but also small enough for personal, individual support.
Our customers include start-ups as well as established companies. Among other things, we like to work for local and regional smaller companies as well as national and international ones.
We serve customers in all areas of communication. Our customers include well-known companies and brands from all sectors of the economy, such as Commerce, e-commerce, consumer goods, durable goods, industry, commerce and services.
At the Linz Promenade 25b you will find the following core competences:
- REICHLUNDPARTNER-ADVERTISING , Upper Austria's largest Creative Agency
- REICHLUNDPARTNER-MEDIA , Upper Austria's largest Media Agency
- REICHLUNDPARTNER-eMARKETING , Upper Austria's largest Online Agency
- REICHLUNDPARTNER-PR , Upper Austria's largest PR Agency
- SMC Social media Communications , Upper Austria's largest Social Media Agency
In the field of event marketing, we have close cooperation with the Gesellschaft für Erlebnismarketing, Vienna. This company was Rudolf Lumetsberger and Mag. Rainer Reichl founded in Vienna in 1993 and is one of the largest event agencies in the country.
Our successful way came from Linz and we are proud of that. In 2015, REICHLUNDPARTNER was awarded the bronze lion at the 62nd International Cannes Lions Festival for Creativity.
With the headquarter in Linz and branches in Vienna, Munich and Zurich, REICHLUNDPARTNER has been Austria's largest full-service advertising agency since 2016.
Customers and an independent jury voted us as Austria's best agency in the field of innovation, strategy and creation in the context of xpert.awards 2016.
At the xpert.awards 2016 we were able to achieve the second place for REICHLUNDPARTNER-ADVERTISING and the REICHLUNDPARTNER-eMARKETING in the overall ranking.
- Positioning of brands
- Strategy for all analog and digital media
- Creation & Design for all analogue and digital media
- Project management for all analogue and digital media