Reichl und Partner Digital was founded in 1999 and is an independently managed unit within the agency group.
Our projects range from eCommerce, platforms, marketplaces to corporate websites. Our team currently consists of 25 digital rockstars. The vision “Creating outstanding digital Experiences made for human needs” is deep in our DNA.
The agency group consists of 170 creative and knowledge workers and we cover all areas of communication: From classic advertising, to media, PR, social media, business model innovation and digital topics. Our strong service portfolio, which is always holistically conceived, differentiates us from all other digital agencies.
The tasks of a content manager include creating and publishing content, proofreading it, and most importantly, entering it into a CMS.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Edit and proofread content
- Collaborate with a content team consisting of copywriters, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas
- Technical support for team members
- Training for the content input of our customers
- Tracking web analytics with Google Anaytlics or similar
- Testing the responsiveness (desktop + mobile) of the content entered
- Newsletter content design/input, including testing and distribution
Content Manager Requirements:
- Career changer with an interest in digital and technology
- HAK/HLW degree advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good computer skills
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress an advantage
- Open for new technologies like newsletter systems or new CMS
Our Soft Benefits:
- One fixed day home office on any day
- Central agency location
- Training budget (events, eLearning, books …)
- Company fitness offers (fitness studio membership)
- Coffee and drinks as much as you can drink
- Every Tuesday there are fresh croissants
- Gin Thursday takes place every Thursday
- 1 x per quarter we go out for dinner as a team
You can find all Fringe Benefits here
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com .